IPO Subscription Status
IPO Subscription Status refers to the number of shares that have been purchased by investors during the IPO subscription period. Investors can place a bid for IPO shares on any exchange (e.g., BSE or NSE). This is tracked separately for each investor category (institutional, non-institutional, retail, etc.) and is available in real-time on the websites of the stock exchanges as well as this website.
The IPO subscription opens for 3 working days for mainline IPOs, while the SME IPO opens for a longer period of time, for 4-5 working days.
Live IPO Subscription Status 2023
Main Board IPO
|Tata Technologies Ltd.||-||-||-||-||-|
|IKIO Lighting Ltd.||-||-||-||-||8-Jun-23|
|Nexus Select Trust Ltd.||-||-||-||-||11-May-23|
|Mankind Pharma Ltd.||49.16x||3.80x||0.92x||15.32x||27-Apr-23|
|Avalon Technologies Ltd.||3.77x||0.43x||0.88x||2.34x||6-Apr-23|
|Udayshivakumar Infra Ltd.||42.92x||64.08x||14.95x||32.49x||23-Mar-23|
|Global Surfaces Ltd.||-||-||-||-||15-Mar-23|
|Adani Enterprises Ltd.||-||-||-||-||31-Jan-23|
|Sah Polymers Ltd||-||-||-||-||4-Jan-23|
|Radiant Cash Management Ltd||-||-||-||-||27-Dec-22|
|Elin Electronics Ltd||-||-||-||-||22-Dec-22|
|KFin Technologies Ltd||-||-||-||-||21-Dec-22|
|Sula Vineyards Ltd||-||-||-||-||14-Dec-22|
|Uniparts India Ltd.||-||-||-||-||2-Dec-22|
|Dharmaj Crop Guard Ltd.||-||-||-||-||30-Nov-22|
|Landmark Cars Ltd.||-||-||-||-||15-Dec-22|
|Keystone Realtors Ltd.||-||-||-||-||16-Nov-22|
|Inox Green Energy Ltd.||-||-||-||-||15-Nov-22|
|Kaynes Technology Ltd.||-||-||-||-||14-Nov-22|
|Global Health Ltd.||-||-||-||-||7-Nov-22|
|DCX Systems Ltd.||-||-||-||-||2-Nov-22|
|Tracxn Technologies Ltd.||-||-||-||-||12-Oct-22|
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) investors include financial institutions such as banks, FIIs, and mutual funds.
- Non-Institutional Investors (NII): NII investors include individuals, NRIs, corporations, trusts, and so on.
- Retail Individual Investors (RII): RII investors include retail individual investors or NRIs.
What is the IPO subscription status?
A public issue's number of subscriptions at the BSE and NSE is referred to as an IPO subscription. The investors can place the bid for IPO shares with any of the exchanges (i.e., BSE or NSE).
If the IPO was subscribed to five times, then the allotment would be five to one. One will be allotted one application, and four will not get the allotment.
Why is IPO Subscription Important?
An IPO subscription is very important for investors for the following reasons:
- The demand for the shares is indicated by the IPO subscription. Better listing gains typically result from higher demand.
- Investors can decide whether to apply for an IPO or not.
- The movement of the IPO Grey market rates depends on the IPO subscription data.
- On the basis of the IPO subscription status, investors choose a category based on the subscription figure, i.e., retail or HNI.