Team MW | Oct 8, 2023 | 0
How to download ASBA NSE IPO Forms & BSE IPO Forms?
The IPO investors will be able to download the IPO forms of recent and active IPOs. There are two methods for submitting IPO applications.
- Online ASBA form provided by the advisories or
- Download online ASBA forms from the NSE or BSE websites
Main Board IPO
ASBA stands for "Applications Supported by Blocked Amount." It is a process developed by SEBI. This facility is used by investors while applying to any IPO.
Through ASBA, a retail investor blocks the relevant amount in their savings account till the shares are allotted. If shares are allotted to an investor, then the amount is deducted from the investor’s bank account; otherwise, it is unblocked after the allotment process is over.
Rules for applying for an IPO through ASBA
- This facility is only available to Indian investors.
- An account with a bank that accepts ASBA application forms must be held by the investor.
- For securities and shares, applications should be up to Rs 2 lakhs.
- The investor cannot bid in any reserved category.
- The investor cannot modify his bid.