Team MW | Oct 8, 2023 | 0
Insolation Energy Limited IPO Detail
Insolation Energy Limited was incorporated in 2015. The business that the company is in is that of
- Producing high-efficiency solar panels and modules in a range of sizes in accordance with market demand out of its completely automatic, cutting-edge 200 MW (rated installed capacity) SPV module manufacturing facility in Jaipur.
- producing solar PV modules,
- The company also offers tall tubular lead acid batteries, which are used to store energy produced by solar panels, as well as solar power conditioning units (PCUs), which charge batteries using grid electricity and solar energy.
Along with a solid track record of developing, engineering, and building, they have established a strong brand reputation for solar PV modules produced on a fully automatic state-of-the-art manufacturing plant and sold under the brand name “INA.”
Insolation Energy IPO Objective
The objects of the issue are:
- Funding the Working capital requirements of the Company; and
- General corporate purposes
Insolation Energy IPO – Details
According to the DRHP filed by the company with SEBI, they are planning to raise about Rs 22.16 crores through this public issue. IPO opens on September 26 and closes on September 29, 2022.
|Issue Type||Book built issue IPO|
|IPO Price||Rs 36 to 38 per share|
|Face Value||Rs 10 per share|
|Market Lot||3000 shares|
|Issue Size||58,32,000 shares of Rs 10 each (Aggregating up to Rs 22.16 crore)|
|QIB shares offered||Not more than 50% of the Net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not more than 15% of the Net offer|
|Retail shares offered||Not more than 35% of the Net offer|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Promoters||Mr. Manish Gupta |
Mr. Vikas Jain
Important dates for Insolation Energy Limited IPO
|IPO opens on||Sep 26, 2022|
|IPO closes on||Sep 29, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment publication date||Oct 4, 2022|
|Credit of shares to Demat Account||Oct 7, 2022|
|Initiation of Refund||Oct 6, 2022|
|IPO listing||Oct 10, 2022|
Insolation Energy IPO Lot size
|Retail (Min)||3000||1||Rs 1,14,000|
|Retail (Max)||3000||1||Rs 1,14,000|
Insolation Energy Promoter Holding
|Pre issue shares holding||97%|
|Post issue shares holding||–|
These are the financial details of Insolation Energy Limited as mentioned in its DRHP registered with SEBI in the following table:
|Year||FY 2022||FY 2021||FY 2020|
|Total Assets in Rs Lakh||6668.03||5045.04||2642.44|
|Total Income in Rs Lakh||21539.13||16272.92||8879.37|
|Profit After Tax in Rs Lakh||692.2||689.72||309.25|
Insolation Energy Limited IPO – Noteworthy Highlight
- Since solar PVs are much more affordable than other solar technologies and have an easier installation process, they are anticipated to dominate the Indian solar energy market throughout the forecast period.
- Manufacturing facilities for insolation energy use machinery from China and European technologies to create highly effective solar PV modules.
- The company upholds some of the top quality product accreditations available in the market. A number of certifications have been acquired by the company, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, BIS-IS:14286, etc.
- Products and services provided by the company are targeted at several business divisions, which helps to diversify income sources, increase margins, and lower business risk.
Insolation Energy Limited IPO SWOT Analysis
- Since the company has been involved in the solar PV module industry for more than 5 years, we have solid engineering capabilities for making high-efficiency PV modules.
- Key management staff with extensive experience, a proven track record in project management, and the operations team.
- strong connections with clients and other important stakeholders.
- Strong financial success and growth supported by a company module with few assets.
- A committed design and engineering team with an emphasis on creativity and the creation of effective and affordable engineered solutions.
- Ability to offer EPC as a supplementary value-add to our business of producing solar PV modules.
- As of the date on which this Draft Red Herring Prospectus was filled out, there is no partnership.
- Three Aces Global Logistics Pvt Ltd filed a lawsuit against our company in Saket District Court, New Delhi, before the Honorable Court of Senior Civil Judge (South), seeking the recovery of Rs. 2,68,542/-. The case is still being decided at this time.
- In 2021 and 2022, exceptionally high capacity increases become the “new normal,” with renewable energy sources making up 90% of the world’s new power capacity growth.
- With yearly additions reaching 162 GW by 2022 – about 50% more than the pre-pandemic level of 2019 – solar PV development will continue to set milestones.
- The expansion of green data centres is greatly facilitated by India’s 1.49 GW of installed renewable energy capacity as of October 2021, which represents 38.27% of all installed power capacity. India’s capacity for renewable energy increased by 1,522.35 MW in October 2021. (megawatt).
- Recently, the nation planned a number of government efforts to boost solar energy’s future contribution to India’s mix of renewable energy sources.
- The Company now receives benefits from specific export promotion programmes, specifically Export Promotion Capital Goods (“EPCG”) permits. Companies must export goods worth a certain amount in accordance with licencing requirements under the aforementioned scheme; otherwise, they must pay the government an amount equal to the duty benefit they received under the aforementioned schemes, plus interest, totaling Rs. 89.78 Lakhs and Rs. 14.87 Lakhs. The company’s outstanding liabilities under the EPCG License as of the day this Draft Red Herring Prospectus was filed are USD 782,937.57 and USD 137,484.12, respectively. These obligations will be amended when the ensuing exports take place in accordance with the necessary timetables.
- Since the renewable energy sector is a global one, businesses there must contend with fierce competition from both domestic and foreign suppliers. Competition comes from both big and small regional and national players in addition to the organised sector.
|Insolation Energy IPO Prospectus||Insolation Energy IPO DRHP|
Insolation Energy IPO RHP
|Company Contact Information||Insolation Energy Limited|
G-25, City Centre, Sansarchand Road,
Near MI Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: +91– 9116122139
Email: [email protected]
|Insolation Energy IPO Registrar||Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd|
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Email: [email protected]
|Insolation Energy IPO Lead Manager(s)||Holani Consultants Private Ltd|
Frequently Asked Questions
Insolation Energy Limited IPO opens on 26 Sep, 20222 and closes on 27 Sep, 2022.
The lot size of Insolation Energy IPO is 3000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (3000 shares or ₹114,000).
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Insolation Energy IPO will be done on Oct 4, 2022, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Oct 7, 2022.
Listing date of Insolation Energy Limited not yet announced. The tentative date of listing Oct 10, 2022.