Infinium Pharmachem IPO GMP, Price, Dates & Allotment Details 2023
As per the DRHP filed with SEBI, through Infinium Pharmachem IPO, the company intends to raise approximately ₹ 25.31 crore through this public offering, consisting of 1,875,000 shares with a face value of ₹ 10 each. Which will be issued at a price of ₹ 135 per share.
Infinium Pharmachem Limited was incorporated in 2003. The company was incorporated with the objective of manufacturing and supplying iodine, iodine derivatives, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The company was formed with a vision to be globally integrated and admired by the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
The company got certified as ISO 9001-2008 in 2010. The company currently provides the widest range of iodine derivatives in the market, with more than 250 intermediates and 15+ active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilise the net proceeds of the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- Marketing and branding expenses (including registration in Europe and other marketing expenses).
- Repayment of some of the existing loans and expansion of units
- To meet incremental working capital requirements.
- To meet public issue expenses.
Financial Highlights (Restated)
|Particulars||Period ended on 30th Sep. 2022||FY 2021-22||FY 2020-21||FY 2019-20|
|Profit After Tax||551||611||272||93|
Infinium Pharmachem IPO – Details
As per the DRHP filed with SEBI, a total of 18.75 lakh shares will be offered as part of the fresh issue on the NSE SME segment. The face value of the shares is ₹ 10. The market maker would receive 94,000 shares of the offering. While Swastika Investmart Limited will be the lead manager for the IPO, Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd will be the registrar. It will be a Fixed Price Issue IPO, so there will be a price at which the securities are offered or allotted is known in advance to the investor.
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|IPO Price||₹ 135 per share|
|Face Value||₹ 10 per share|
|Market Lot||1,000 Shares|
|Issue Size||1,875,000 shares of ₹ 10 each (Aggregating up to ₹ 25.31 Crore)|
|Fresh Issue||1,875,000 shares of ₹ 10 each (Aggregating up to ₹ 25.31 Crore)|
|Market Maker||Swastika Investmart Limited|
|Market maker portion||94,000 shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Sanjaykumar Viththalbhai Patel, |
Mr. Pravin Bhadabhai Madhani,
Mr. Mitesh Lavjibhai Chikhaliya
GMP – Infinium Pharmachem IPO
Infinium Pharmachem’ IPO GMP, or grey market premium, is available on this page. The IPO GMP is updated on a day-to-day basis during the running period of the IPO, due to which the GMP rates fluctuate and stabilise after some time. GMP rates are not 100% guaranteed. Please click here for GMP details.
|Opening Date||March 31, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 5, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment||April 11, 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||April 12, 2023|
|Credit of shares to Demat A/c||April 13, 2023|
|Listing Date||April 17, 2023|
Lot Size – Infinium Pharmachem IPO
The lot size of the Infinium Pharmachem IPO is 1,000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lot, i.e. 1,000 shares of ₹ 135,000.
|Retail (Minimum)||1||1,000||₹ 135,000|
|Retail (Maximum)||1||1,000||₹ 135,000|
|HNI (Minimum)||2||2,000||₹ 270,000|
Promoters Holdings – Infinium Pharmachem IPO
|Pre-issue Shares Holdings||100%|
|Post-issue Shares Holdings||–|
SWOT Analysis – Infinium Pharmachem IPO
|1. Expertise of the company in research and development (R&D) (200+ iodine derivatives and 7 APIs researched and developed).|
2. Strong process and chemistry skills.
3. Strong growth in emerging market businesses.
4. Having a sound competitive strategy and a keen eye on market gaps
5. Dependable suppliers: The company has a good quantity of competent raw material suppliers, which allows it to bypass many supply chain bottlenecks.
6. Strong marketing and sales force.
7. Expertise in iodination reactions.
8. Expanding reach to over 15+ countries across the globe while significantly increasing our customer base in India too.
9. small- and bulk-scale manufacturing capabilities to onboard a maximum customer base.
|1. Low Market Penetration in New Markets: To penetrate international markets outside of the home country, i.e., India, the company has to spend more on promotional, marketing, and advertising efforts.|
2. A sudden rise in demand for product baskets is leading to higher inventory costs and interest costs.
|1. Increasing market size due to multiple product applications in industries like lithium batteries, solar PV cells, paints, etc.|
2. Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS): The company develops and manufactures the products specifically as per the customer’s requirements and final application.
3. widely untapped export market.
4. Companies can also expand into markets other than the pharmaceutical industry.
1. Regulatory challenges, government policies, and tax procedures can have an impact on the margins.
2. competition from existing players.
3. Uncertain product-specific demand
4. An increase in raw material prices may result in curtailed margins.
|Download Prospectus (PDF)||IPO DRHP|
|Company Contact Information||Infinium Pharmachem Limited|
38 G.I.D.C Sojitra,Taluka – Sojitra, Dist. – Anand – 387240
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Registrar||Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd|
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Lead Manager(s)||Swastika Investmart Ltd|
When will Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO open for subscription?
The company intends to raise approximately ₹ 25.31 crores through this public offering, according to the DRHP filed with SEBI. The IPO subscription window will open on March 31 and close on April 5, 2023.
What is Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO price?
The Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO price is ₹ 135 per share.
What will be the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO lot size?
One lot of the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO contains 1,000 shares of ₹ 135,000.
What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
The minimum investment size is one lot for retail investors.
When will Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO allotment available?
The finalisation of the basis of allotment for the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO will be done on April 11, 2023, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by April 13, 2023. Check the Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO allotment status.
When will Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO list on exchanges?
The Infinium Pharmachem Ltd. IPO shares listing date is April 17, 2023.
Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.