Frog Cellsat IPO Details
Incorporated in July 2004, Frog Cellsat Limited engaged in manufacturing of telecom equipment’s used by telecom operator’s especially in Telecom Towers. They manufacture
- 2G/3G/4G Multi-band Digital RF Repeaters,
- Multi-band Frequency Shift Repeater,
- Multi-band Optical DAS system, relative software and accessories.
They also offer In-Building Coverage Planning and Design services along with Radio Access Network (RAN) and Backhaul Network installation services. Company is providing its products and services across Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Objective of the issue
The objects of the Offer are-
1. To part finance the expansion project.
2. General Corporate Purposes.
3. Issue Expenses.
|YEAR||FY 2022||FY 2021||FY 2020|
|Profit After Tax||1433.76||1425.76||139.12|
|Earning Per share (in Rs)||2656.48||2851.53||278.23|
Frog cellsat IPO – Details
According to the DRHP filed by the company with SEBI, they are planning to raise about Rs 41.57 crores through this public issue. IPO opens on September 29 and closes on October 4, 2022.
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|IPO Price||Rs 97 to Rs 102 per share|
|Face Value||Rs 10 per share|
|Market Lot||1200 shares|
|Issue size||4,075,200 shares of Rs 10 (Aggregating up to Rs 41.57 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||4,075,200 shares of Rs 10 (Aggregating up to Rs 41.57 Cr)|
|QIB shares offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
|Retail shares offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Promoters||Mr. Konark Trivedi|
Star Private Trust
Important dates for Frog cellsat IPO
|IPO opens on||Sep 29, 2022|
|IPO close on||Oct 4, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment publication date||Oct 10, 2022|
|Credit of shares to Demat Account||Oct 12, 2022|
|Initiation of Refund||Oct 11, 2022|
|IPO listing||Oct 13, 2022|
Also read: Electronic Mart India IPO details?
Lot Size of Frog cellsat IPO
|Retail (Min)||1||1200||Rs 1,22,400|
|Retail (Max)||1||1200||Rs 1,22,400|
|Pre Issue Share Holding||99.99%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||73.49%|
Frog cellsat IPO – SWOT Analaysis
- Over 17 years of experience in the industry.
- Well established competitive product and price.
- Deep engagements with Large OEM’s with long track record.
- Large Sales and services team spread across India available 24 x 7.
- Company might miss the scale of production arising out of any surge in sudden demand due to small size of the company.
- Lower bargaining power with suppliers because of size and availability of and funds.
- Rising Internet Penetration: Internet penetration is expected to grow steadily and is likely to be bolstered by Government policy.
- Increasing mobile subscribers: India’s mobile subscriber base is expected to reach 1,420 million by 2024 from 1,200 million in 2018.
- Untapped Rural Market: Over 62,443 uncovered villages in India will be provided with village telephone facility with subsidy support from the governments.
- Post frequency allocation of 5G operators will race for fast roll out.
- In the international market, Optical DAS, Digital Repeater, Cavity Filters, IBS Accessories, Jumpers & Small Cell Antenna have big potential.
- Fast changing technology is big threat as it needs constant investment in new technology and/or upgrade.
- Large dumping of Chinese product in the global markets might impact sale of the company.
|Download Prospectus (PDF)||Frog cellsat IPO DRHP|
Frog cellsat RHP
|Company Contact Information||Frog Cellsat Limited|
Office No. 406,
D-35 Third Floor Old Plot No. 2-A,
Laxmi Nagar Delhi East, Delhi 110092
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Registrar||Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd|
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Lead Manager(s)||Sarthi Capital Advisors Private Limited|
When Frog Cellsat Limited IPO will open?
Frog Cellsat Limited IPO open on Sep 29 and closes on Oct 4, 2022.
What is the lot size of Frog Cellsat IPO?
The lot size 0f Frog Cellsat Limited IPO is 1200 shares.
When Frog Cellsat IPO allotment?
Oct 4, 2022 is the allotment date of Frog Celllsat Limited IPO.
When Frog Cellsat IPO listed?
On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.