Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO GMP, Price, Dates & Allotment Details 2022
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO opens on December 13 and closes on December 15, 2022, According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, company are planning to issue 62,90,000 shares of ₹ 10 each, aggregate up to ₹ 33.97 crore through this public issue.
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Limited (Drone), which was founded in 2017, is a complete creative solution. The company offers a high-end ecosystem of drone solutions for multi-sensor drone surveys, data processing using reliable workstations with high configurations, drone pilot training, and specialised GIS training. The most recent pre-seed fundraising round for a drone firm in the country, Droneacharya’s closed at a staggering USD 4.6 million.
Four major categories can be used to group a company’s offerings:
- Training: DGCA Certified Drone Pilot, Drone Building, Aerial Cinematography and Aerial Making, and Drone Data Processing
- Services: Consultancy services to government and private organizations; reality capture data processing software; an anti-drone solution for rogue UAVs; and an UTM air traffic management solution.
- Surveillance: land surveying and underwater services
- Others: Droneacharya, in collaboration with SPH Engineering of Latvia, can also provide integrated drone solutions for bathymetry, drone hows, hydrography, industrial and archaeological surveys, and environmental monitoring.
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has authorised the company to conduct drone training in accordance with DGCA guidelines as a Remote Pilot Training Organization (RPTO). The DGCA also granted the company the Certificate of Authorization for the RPTO to operate the RPTO at Rashtriya Raksha University, Lavad, Dahegam, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- Purchase of Drone and other accessories.
- General Corporate Expenses.
Financial Highlights (Restated)
|Particulars||Period ended on 30th June 2022||FY 2021-22||FY 2020-21||FY 2019-20|
|Profit After Tax||72.06||40.65||(14.89)||(2.3)|
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO – Details
According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, company are planning to issue ,90,000 shares of ₹ 10 each, aggregate up to ₹ 33.97 crore through this public issue.
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|IPO Price||₹ 52 to ₹ 54 per share|
|Face Value||₹ 10 per share|
|Market Lot||2000 shares|
|Issue Size||62,90,000 shares of ₹ 10 (Aggregating up to ₹ 33.97 Crore)|
|Fresh Issue||62,90,000 shares of ₹ 10 (Aggregating up to ₹ 33.97 Crore)|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Promoters||Mr. Prateek Srivastava |
Mrs. Nikita Srivastava
GMP Live – Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO
Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO GMP or Grey Market Premium are available here. The SME IPO GMP Premium updated day by day for IPOs running period and the GMP rates fluctuated and became stable some time later. The GMP rates are not 100% guaranteed. Please click here for live GMP.
Important Date – Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO
|IPO Opening on||Dec 13, 2022|
|IPO Closing on||Dec 15, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Publication Date||Dec 20, 2022|
|Initiation of Refund||Dec 21, 2022|
|Credit of the Shares to Demat Account||Dec 22, 2022|
|IPO listing||Dec 23, 2022|
All E Technologies IPO GMP, Price, Dates & Allotment Details 2022All E Technologies IPO opens on December 9 and closes on December 13, 2022, According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, company are planning to issue 5,400,000 shares of ₹ 10 each. READ MORE
Lot Size – Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO
The Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO lot size is 2000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots i.e 2000 shares of ₹ 1,08,000.
|Retail (Min)||1||2,000||₹ 1,08,000|
|Retail (Max)||1||2,000||₹ 1,08,000|
|S-HNI (Min)||2||4,000||₹ 2,16,000|
Promoter Holding – Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO
|Pre issue shareholding||38.23%|
|Post issue shareholding||28.21%|
SWOT Analysis – Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO
- Availability of latest available technology and equipments.
- Highly trained professionals
- Industry specific designed training courses
- Reputed clients with repeated projects
- Strict quality control in process
- Ensure privacy of the data and information collected
- in the execution of the projects
- High working basic inputs and manpower cost.
- Upgradation of knowledge of our project execution teams.
- Drone corridors to be developed for cargo deliveries.
- Setting up a drone promotion council for exchange of healthy business communication.
- Increased opportunity for UAV in agriculture, mining, cargo handling and defence.
- Availability of quality talent
- Rapidly changing technology making earlier one obsolete very fast.
- Lockdown and suspension of commercial activities.
- High level competition.
SBI Share Price Target 2023, 2025, 2027 and 2030If you are planning to invest your hard earned money in shares then SBI Bank can be the best option for you. There is always growth in banking stocks and they can easily give you a good return in the long term. READ MORE
|Download Prospectus (PDF)||IPO DRHP |
|Company Contact Information||Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Limited |
Cabin No. – 10, 5th Floor, IndiQube Penta,
New No. 51, (Old No.14) Richmond Road, Bangalore – 560025
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Registrar||Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd |
Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Lead Manager(s)||Corporate Capital Ventures Pvt Ltd|
When will Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO open for subscription?
According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, the company is planning to raise about ₹ 33.97 crores through this public issue. The IPO subscription window will open on December 13, 2022 and close on December 15, 2022.
What will be the Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO lot size?
One lot of Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO contains 2000 shares.
What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
The minimum investment size is one lot for retail investors.
When will Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO allotment be available?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO will be done on December 20, 2022, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by December 22, 2022. Check the Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO allotment status.
When will Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO list on exchanges?
The Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO shares listing date is December 23, 2022.
How many shares in Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO Offer are reserved for HNIs and retail investors?
The investors’ portion for QIB – 50%, NII (HNI) – 15%, and Retail – 35%.
Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.