Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO Detail
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO opening date not announced till date. According to the DRHP filed by the company with SEBI, IPO containing fresh equity worth ₹216 crores and offer for sale of 14,83,000 shares. The price band for IPO is ₹216 to ₹237 per share.
Incorporated in 2015. Dharmaj Crop Guard is an agrochemical company engaged in the business of manufacturing, distributing, and marketing a wide range of agrochemical formulations such as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant growth regulators, micro fertilizers, and antibiotics to B2C and B2B customers.
The company also markets and distributes agrochemical products to Indian farmers through its distribution network under in-licensed, owned by the company, and generic brands. They provide crop protection solutions to the farmer to assist them in maximizing productivity and profitability.
Customers can purchase agrochemical goods from them in liquid, powder, and granule form. The business also produces and sells generic insect and pest control products for the preservation of human and animal health. Additionally, they offer bulk items to institutional clients both domestically and abroad.
More than 600 customers in India and other countries were served by Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited’s more than 196 institutional products as of November 30, 2021.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO – Noteworthy Highlights
- Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited export its products to more than 20 countries in Latin America, East African Countries, Middle East and Far East Asia.
- Company have over 150 trademark registrations including its branded products.
- As of November 30, 2021, company exported its products to more than 60 customers across 20 countries.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- Funding capital expenditure towards setting up of a manufacturing facility at Saykha, Bharuch, Gujarat.
- Funding incremental working capital requirements of the Company.
- Repayment and/or pre-payment, in full and/or part, of certain borrowings of the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
Financial Highlights (Restated)
|Particulars||Period ended on Oct. 31, 2021||FY 2020-21||FY 2019-20||FY 2018-19|
|Revenue from operations||228.15||303.56||199.16||139.95|
|Profit After Tax||18.67||20.96||10.76||5.02|
Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO – Details
According to the DRHP filed by the company with SEBI, IPO containing fresh equity worth ₹216 crores and offer for sale of 14,83,000 shares.
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|IPO Price||₹216 to ₹237 per share|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Market Lot||60 shares|
|Issue Size||1,05,96,924 shares of ₹10 (Aggregating up to ₹251.15 Crore)|
|Fresh Issue||91,13,924 shares of ₹10 (Aggregating up to ₹216.00 Crore)|
|Offer for Sale||14,83,000 shares of ₹10 (Aggregating up to ₹35.15 Crore)|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Offer|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Promoters||1. Rameshbhai Ravajibhai Talavia|
2. Jamankumar Hansaraj bhai Talavia
3. Jagdishbhai Ravjibhai Savaliya
4. Vishal Domadia
Important Date – Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO
|IPO Opening on||Nov 28, 2022|
|IPO Closing on||Nov 30, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Publication Date||Dec 5, 2022|
|Initiation of Refund||Dec 6, 2022|
|Credit of the Shares to Demat Account||Dec 6, 2022|
|IPO listing||Dec 8, 2022|
Lot Size – Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO
Promoter Holding – Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO
|Pre issue share holding||100%|
|Post issue share holding||73.03%|
Baheti Recycling Industries IPO DetailBaheti Recycling Industries IPO opens on November 28 and closes on November 30, 2022. According to the DRHP filed by the company with SEBI, IPO containing fresh issue 27,60,000 shares of ₹ 10 each aggregating up to worth ₹ 12.42 crores. READ MORE
SWOT Analysis – Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO
- Diversified portfolio of our products and consistent focus on quality and innovation.
- Strong R&D capabilities with focus on innovation and sustainability.
- Established distribution network with strong branded products and stable relationship with its institutional customers.
- Experienced Promoters and management team.
- Track record of strong operational and financial performance.
- Company business is subject to climatic conditions and is cyclical in nature. Seasonal variations and unfavourable local and global weather patterns may have an adverse effect on its business, results of operations and financial conditions.
- There are outstanding litigation proceedings against Company, Promoters and its Directors. Any adverse outcome in such proceedings may have an adverse impact on company reputation, business, financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- Company insurance coverage may not be sufficient or adequate to protect against all material hazards.
- The future of agrochemicals looks bright, considering global population growth, growing imperative to protect against crop losses and increase yields, rising consumer demand for sustainably produced food, and the role of agrochemicals in tackling climate change.
- The overall Indian pesticides and other agrochemicals industry is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 5.2%-5.7% by 2023-24 on account of an upward growth expected in the international market and a likely increase in domestic usage of pesticides in India. (Source: Company Commissioned CareEdge Report)
- Competition from domestic as well as multinational players.
- Changes in technology.
|Download Prospectus (PDF)||IPO DRHP|
|Company Contact Information||Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited |
Plot No. 408 to 411, Kerala GIDC Estate,
Off NH-8, At: Kerala, Taluka Bavla, Ahmedabad – 382220
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Registrar||Link Intime India Private Ltd |
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Lead Manager(s)||1. Elara Capital (India) Private Ltd|
2. Monarch Networth Capital Ltd
When will Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO open for subscription?
According to the DRHP filed by the company with SEBI, they are planning to raise about ₹251.15 crores through this public issue. The IPO subscription window will open on November 28, 2022 and close on November 30, 2022.
What will be the Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO lot size?
One lot of Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO contains 60 shares.
What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
The minimum investment size is one lot for retail investors.
When will Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO allotment be available?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO will be done on December 5, 2022, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by December 6, 2022. Check the Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO allotment status.
When will Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO list on exchanges?
The Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited IPO shares listing date is December 8, 2022.
Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.