Containe Technologies IPO Detail
Containe Technologies Limited (CTPL) has filed for an IPO worth around ₹ 2.62 crore. The issue comprises of a fresh issue worth ₹ 2.62 crore and an offer for sale of up to 1,744,000 shares of ₹10. To find more details of this initial public offering, have a glance at the following table:
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|IPO Price Band||₹15 per share|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Market Lot||8000 Shares|
|Issue Size||1,744,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹2.62 Cr)
|Fresh Isuue||1,744,000 shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹2.62 Cr)
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||50%|
|Retail Shares Offered||50%|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Promoters||Mr. Anand Kumar Seethala |
Mrs. Botcha Bhavani
Important Dates for Containe Technologies Limited IPO
|IPO opens on||Sep 20, 2022|
|IPO closes on||Sep 22, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment publication date||Sep 27, 2022|
|Credit of shares to Demat Account||Sep 29, 2022|
|Initiation of Refund||Sep 28, 2022|
|IPO listing||Sep 30, 2022|
Containe Technologies IPO Lot Size
Containe Technologies IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||99.99%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||72.07%|
About Containe Technologies Limited
Company is founded and promoted by Mr. Anand Kumar Seethala in the year 2008 and is engaged in the business of Automobile Safety and GPS solutions in Automobile Sector. Company manufacture wide range of technology-intensive electronic and mechanical automotive products. These have applications across vehicle segments, including for four-wheeler passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles.
Containe Technologies Limited is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization engaged in the business of Design, Development, Manufacturing, Supply & Service of Electronic Speed Limiting Devices and GSM/GPRS/GPS/IRNSS based Communication & Controlling Vehicle Location Tracking Devices, Marketing & Sales of IOT Devices & Lithium Ion Battery Operated 2- wheeler & 3-wheeler Auto Rickshaws. Company have one manufacturing unit at Marriguda, Secunderabad, Hyderabad.
Objective of Containe Technologies Limited IPO
The objective of issue are:
- To meet the working capital requirements
- To meet issue expenses
- General corporate expenses
These are the financial details of Containe Technologies Limited as mentioned in its DRHP registered with SEBI in the following table:
|Year||FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022|
|Total Assets in Rs. Lakh||625.5||720.73||800.4|
|Total Income in Rs. Lakh||292.29||60.43||206.98|
|Profit After Tax in Rs. Lakh||5.39||0.66||4.34|
Containe Technologies Limited IPO – Noteworthy Highlights
These are the following are the noteworthy highlights of Containe Technologies Limited that this company has established over its course of operation. Make sure to go through them to make a firm investing decision:
- Company devices are successfully tested and approved on various models of Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra Ashok Leyland, TATA Motors, Eicher, Swaraj Mazda, Force Motors, Toyota, Hyundai and General Motors. We have installed our devices in vehicles across PAN India.
- Since 2008, Company has developed its Distribution and Dealer Network working on the SLD/AIS 140/GPS product with Installed base of more than 4 Lakhs Vehicles in the following States and UTs.
Containe Technologies Limited IPO SWAT Analysis
- Company have the established track record of approx. 14 years which indicates the company’s ability to weather economic and business cycles and competent promoters have over a decade of relevant experience. This indicates our ability to maintain business viability and steer the business through operations hurdles.
- Company having our own MIS Development Team with Multi lingual support and Database of devices installed in vehicles and daily additions are going on.
- Through this year company build strong client relationship.
- Business experience of 14 years in the Road Transport Domain with the installed base of more than 2.0 lakhs vehicles of commercial category of different Makes and Models.
- Developing the technologies to match the changing generations in Automobile Technologies from BS-I Stage to BSVI Stage.
- Company products are mandatory by law, to install in all the commercial category of vehicles, which are in-use/ on road at the time of yearly fitness, and for new vehicles at the time of manufacturing / at the time of registration.
- GSR 1095(E) dated 28th Nov 2016 Fitment of AIS-140 / BIS-16833 compliant Vehicle Location Tracking Device (VLTD) is made mandatory in all Public Transport and GSR 1081(E) dated 2nd Nov 2018 Fitment of Vehicle Location Tracking Device (VLTD) is made mandatory in all National Permit Vehicle.
- The future of this VLTD IOT Device is going to be an all-time opportunity the community of Vehicle Telematics Industry, and the fortune depends upon the capability of the Individual companies understanding the requirement and network to serve the demand.
- Due to high prospectus development in all segments of the vehicle industry, the auto component sector is expected to rise by double digit in FY 22.
- As the domestic and export demand picks up, the Indian automatic components sector could record a 23% increase in revenue in the next fiscal year.
- The Indian auto components is expected to grow to US $200 billion by FY26.
- The global move towards electric vehicles will generate new opportunity for automotive supplies.
- Components Lead Times: Company imports raw Materials through direct/channel sources from different counties is a staggering task and need to have a well preparedness to invest large money to manage the demand. Pricing depends on payment terms, advance booking and delivery timelines which impacts directly on manufacturing cost and profitability.
- Availability of Raw Materials, Stocks for uninterrupted production: Market Research & Advance Planning is required to know the upcoming demand to keep the finished goods ready for dispatch against received orders, otherwise holding the Dealer Network will be difficult, Dealers may migrate to other manufacturers to run their business to sustain.
- Implementation Postponement: MORTH releases Gazette Notifications for implementation across PAN India, whereas State Transport Department citing reasons of non-availability of Infrastructure, Manpower Resources, etc. and request for Time and Delays the Implementation, this is the major cause of delay of implementation which increases our overheads and effect the planning and profitability.
- Bank Guarantee: Company have to provide Performance Bank Guarantee across PAN India and Block Funds towards Enlistment Process in Each of the State Transport Department.
- Network Charges: If Containe Technologies make and keep VLT Devices ready and State Transport Department delays the implementation, we have to pay the monthly charges to keep Devices active and live otherwise, we need to change with a new e-SIM hardware, which is an extra cost should be borne by the company.
- Dealer Demands: If Dealer demands Price reduction or more margins to promote sales or selling of others products. Containe Technologies need to change with new Dealer otherwise it will affect the Sales.
- Transport Unions & Legal Cases: Transport Union & other lobbies will try to oppose the Department by protesting the proposal with different grounds and ask for time for implementation, if Department accommodate their grounds or otherwise go to courts get time reliefs will get time and implementation delayed.
|Containe Technologies IPO Prospectus||Containe Technologies IPO DRHP|
|Company Contact Information||Containe Technologies Ltd|
H. No. 3-13-142/ 341P,
342, Gokul Nagar, Marriguda
Mallapur, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500076
Phone: [email protected]
Email: +91 81432 24767
|Containe Technologies IPO Registrar||Cameo Corporate Services Limited|
Email: [email protected]
|Containe Technologies IPO Lead Manager(s)||FINSHORE MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED|
Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.