Arham Technologies IPO GMP, Price, Dates & Allotment Details 2022
Arham Technologies IPO opens on December 5 and closes on December 7, 2022, According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, the company is planning to issue 2,280,000 shares of ₹ 10 each, aggregating up to ₹ 9.58 crore through this public issue.
2013 incorporation Under the “STARSHINE” brand, Arham Technologies Limited produces LED smart televisions with various screen sizes. Under the name “STARSHINE,” the business also produces fans, air coolers, and mixer grinders through outside manufacturers.
Throughout Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Vidarbha, Andhra Pradesh, and some of Uttar Pradesh, the company has a network of dealers and distributors.
For LED televisions, Arham Technologies Limited also provides services under the Original Equipment Manufacturer (“OEM”) business model. According to the OEM model, businesses produce and provide goods in accordance with the needs of their clients, who then market and sell them under their own names.
Objects of the Issue
The company proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds of the Fresh Issue towards funding the following objects:
- To meet the working capital requirements
- To meet the Issue Expenses
- General Corporate Purposes
Financial Highlights (Restated)
|Particulars||FY 2021-22||FY 2020-21||FY 2019-20|
|Profit After Tax||302.01||203.76||56.51|
Arham Technologies IPO – Details
According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, company are planning to issue 2,280,000 shares of ₹ 10 each, aggregate up to ₹ 9.58 crore through this public issue.
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|IPO Price||₹ 42 per share|
|Face Value||₹ 10 per share|
|Market Lot||3,000 shares|
|Issue Size||2,280,000 shares of ₹ 10 (Aggregating up to ₹ 9.58 Crore)|
|Fresh Issue||2,280,000 shares of ₹ 10 (Aggregating up to ₹ 9.58 Crore)|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||50% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||50% of the Net Offer|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Promoters||Mr. Roshan Jain Mr. Ankit Jain Mr. Anekant Jain|
TATA Steel Share Price Target 2024, 2026, 2028 & 2030In this post we will discuss the estimated stock price of TATA Steel Limited. If you are planning to invest your money in Metals – Ferrous sector stocks then TATA steel can be one of the best options READ MORE
GMP Live – Arham Technologies IPO
Arham Technologies IPO GMP Or Grey Market Premium are available here. The SME IPO GMP Premium updated day by day for IPOs running period and the GMP rates fluctuated and became stable some time later. The GMP rates are not 100% guaranteed. Please click here for live GMP.
Important Date – Arham Technologies IPO
|IPO Opening on||Dec 5, 2022|
|IPO Closing on||Dec 7, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment Publication Date||Dec 12, 2022|
|Initiation of Refund||Dec 13, 2022|
|Credit of the Shares to Demat Account||Dec 14, 2022|
|IPO listing||Dec 15, 2022|
Lot Size – Arham Technologies IPO
The Arham Technologies IPO lot size is 3000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots i.e 3000 shares of ₹ 126,000.
|Retail (Min)||1||3,000||₹ 1,26,000|
|Retail (Max)||1||3,000||₹ 1,26,000|
Promoter Holding – Arham Technologies IPO
|Pre issue shareholding||100%|
|Post issue shareholding||73.05%|
SWOT Analysis – Arham Technologies IPO
- Strong team with experience and expertise.
- Organization stability.
- Smooth flow of operations & Strong customer relationship.
- Well-defined organizational structure.
- Infrastructure and Integrated Manufacturing Facility.
- Constant focus on developing new and innovative products.
- The company is highly dependent on the sale of LED TVs [Starshine Brand] and its business is exposed to risks related to product concentration.
- A portion of the Company’s revenues has been dependent upon a few customers. The loss of any one or more of its major customers would have a material adverse effect on its business.
- High working capital requirement
ALSO READREAD MORE
- Indian appliances and consumer electronics industry stood at US$ 9.84 billion in 2021, and is expected to more than double to reach Rs. 1.48 lakh crore (US$ 21.18 billion) by 2025.
- With growing E- Commerce market, company have tremendous opportunity for D2C market, which will increase its profitability as margins of the channel will be saved through technology and he can cater to direct enquiries of consumers.
- With a big brand void in consumer electronics Indian brand, company have a great opportunity to fill the space of various renowned brands.
- Unexpected government policies are a big threat to business.
- Competition from organized and un-organized players.
- Change in technologies.
|Download Prospectus (PDF)||IPO DRHP|
|Company Contact Information||Arham Technologies Limited |
Plot No. 15 Electronic Manufacturing Cluster,
Sector 22, Village Tuta, Atal Nagarnava, Raipur – 492015,
Phone: +91 70697 66778
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Registrar||Cameo Corporate Services Limited |
Email: [email protected]
|IPO Lead Manager(s)||Finshore Management Services Limited|
When will Arham Technologies Limited IPO open for subscription?
According to the DRHP filed in SEBI, the company is planning to raise about ₹ 9.58 crores through this public issue. The IPO subscription window will open on December 5, 2022 and close on December 7, 2022.
What will be the Arham Technologies Limited IPO lot size?
One lot of Arham Technologies Limited IPO contains 3000 shares.
What minimum lot size can retail investors subscribe to?
The minimum investment size is one lot for retail investors.
When will Arham Technologies Limited IPO allotment be available?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Arham Technologies Limited IPO will be done on December 12, 2022, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by December 14, 2022. Check the Arham Technologies Limited IPO allotment status.
How to check the allotment status of Arham Technologies Limited IPO?
Customers need to log in to their accounts to check Arham Technologies Limited IPO allotment status.
When checking the allotment status, keep your application, DP ID, and PAN number ready.
How to apply for Arham Technologies Limited IPO?
Retail investors may apply for the IPO using UPI or Demat.
- Link your bank account to a UPI ID.
- Register your UPI ID with your Demat account.
- Subscribe for IPO and approve the payment on your UPI ID.
- If you are a new investor then open your Demat account with any stock broker or with your Banks.
When will Arham Technologies Limited IPO list on exchanges?
The Arham Technologies Limited IPO shares listing date is December 15, 2022.
How many shares in Arham Technologies Limited IPO Offer are reserved for HNIs and retail investors?
The investors’ portion for NII (HNI) – 50%, and Retail – 50%.
What would be the listing gains on Arham Technologies Limited IPO?
Listing gain is the difference between the IPO's opening and offer prices.
The listing gain results from changing investors' interests, global parameters, and short vs long-term outlooks.
I have finished the application process for Arham Technologies Limited IPO, but the funds are not yet debited. What is the reason?
The bank initially blocks the amount you bid for an IPO. It will debit the amount when the shares get allotted or unblock it after the UPI mandate expiry date.
How to approve the UPI mandate request for the Arham Technologies Limited IPO?
Login to your UPI handle and approve the payment mandate to complete the IPO application process.
Can I submit more than one application for the public issue of Arham Technologies Limited IPO using one PAN?
You can submit only one application using one PAN card.
Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.